Call For Papers
The pdf version of the call for papers can be found here. Topics of interest for IGSC’17 include, but are not limited to:
- Power- and thermal-aware algorithms, software, and hardware
- Low-power electronics and systems
- Power-efficient multi/many-core chip design
- Application-specific ASICs and FPGAs
- Sensing and monitoring
- Power and thermal behavior and control
- Data centers optimization
- Smart grid and microgrids
- Power-efficient delivery and cooling
- Reliability, life-cycle analysis of ITequipment
Computing for Sustainability
- Renewable energy models and prediction
- Matching energy supply and demand
- Smart transportation and electric vehicles
- Smart buildings and urban computing
- Energy harvesting, storage, and recycling
- Climate and ecosystem monitoring
- IT solutions for water quality, air pollution, and sustainable agriculture
- Computational models for epidemics, infectious diseases, and human well-being
- Computational methods for sustainable economy and society
Paper submission guidelines
IGSC’17 welcomes submissions that have not been published and that are not under review by other conferences or journals. All submissions will be evaluated on their originality, technical soundness, significance, presentation, and interest to the conference attendees.
Details on the paper format, rules and the submission link can be found under the submission page.
Best paper award and journal publication
The Technical Committee will select the best contributions to be extended and considered by SUSCOM (Sustainable Computing: Informatics and System), the Elsevier Journal which is SCI-indexed.
Workshops and Special sessions
Proposals are solicited for workshops and special sessions to be held in conjunction with the conference. Proposals should be submitted to the Workshops and Special sessions Chair (email@example.com).
The forum solicits extended abstract submissions from doctoral students engaged in research on sustainable and energy-efficient computing. Please refer to the IGSC website for submission instructions.
Deadline for submitting Workshop and Special Session proposals: May 15, 2017
Deadline for submitting Ph.D. forum extended abstracts: June 16, 2017
Paper submission: June 16, 2017
Notifications sent to authors: July 17, 2017
Camera-ready papers due: Aug 5, 2017