Camera Ready Submission Instructions
In order to publish your paper in the proceedings, the authors need to do the following:
1. Ensure Page Limit
Make sure that your paper satisfies the following requirements
- A maximum of 8 pages for long papers.
- A maximum of 6 pages for short papers.
- A maximum of 4 pages for WIP papers
2. Add Copyright Information at the Bottom of the First Page
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-5117-5/16/$31.00 ©2016 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-5117-5/16/$31.00 ©2016 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-5117-5/16/$31.00 ©2016 IEEE
To add a copyright footer, authors should open their source file, add the footer and then re-distill the file. The copyright line should be added to the footer on the first page of the paper and centered. The source file can then be uploaded to PDF eXpress and converted to a pdf and validated. A template with the copyright notice on the first page is provided at this link.
3. Ensure Proper Formatting
The submitted papers must be an IEEE eXpress compliant PDF. Instructions for checking the IEEE compliance can be found at this link.
- Note that the IEEE PDF eXpress site for IGSC will be available up to August 15th.
Paper preparation instructions as well as Word and LaTeX templates can be found at:
4. Upload the Paper
After the compliance checks are complete please upload the paper to your Easychair account. Please note that for submitting the camera ready paper the authors are simply requested to update their original submission in Easychair.
5. Complete and Submit the Copyright form
The authors of the selected papers are required to submit the copyright of their papers to IEEE in order to have their papers included in the IGSC program (one copyright form for each paper). All clearances for publication must be obtained by the authors. To submit the electronic copyright form, please fill in the electronic form provided in the following link.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If the IEEE Copyright submission site returns an error of the type"IEEE Electronic Copyright Form, Non-authorized Submission Site" that means that you are behind a firewall or using a proxy server. In this case, the process will not work.
You are stating that the material in your paper is original and you have not previously released copyright for this paper to another party. We cannot publish your paper without this properly completed form. More details on IEEE copyright form can be found at:
6. Register for the Conference
Each accepted paper should have at least one full (non-student) conference registration. Please click on the follwing link to register: